Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Start Of My Digital Scrapbooking Adventures

So I took a stab at digital scrapbooking today using Adobe Photoshop Elements for Mac. I went to scrapgirls.com, downloaded a free kit, and literally just cut, pasted, and added a drop shadow. Hey, it's only my first time, don't laugh. lol. I think honestly the most difficult thing is learning how to do things in photoshop. A blog buddy was kind enough to suggest jessicasprague.com. She has a lot of free tutorials, so I will be taking a look at it over the next few days. So here is my super easy, super fast FIRST digital scrapbook layout!!!!


A thanks to everyone who has been leaving comments on the blog lately, I love hearing everyone's ideas. And it puts a face to the people who are visiting the site instead of just a number on the counter. Don't be a lurker!!! Leave a comment!! Also feel free to email me anytime. I love to chat and share ideas my email is under my picture on the left <-----
And make sure to check out Kline Art Studio. They did a little interview with me about Pink Chihuahua Art and put it on their blog. www.klineartstudio.com/blog/
Now it's off to Ann Arbor for the Art Fair, it's suppose to be SUPER hot. But I'm sure a lot of fun. I will make sure to take lots of pictures.

9 comments:

Britta Swiderski said...

That's such a cute layout. Great job on your first try at digi! Have fun with Photoshop elements... it's a really fun program!

Lily said...

Love the soft colors and title circle. cute stuff Sista!

renee said...

Great job on your first digi. I love Jessica Sprague's tutorials also. So easy to follow.

My Patterned Mind said...

I love everything about that LO!

Noelia said...

Congrats on your first digi! It looks great!

Linda said...

Great job with your 1st digi layout. Such a sweet photo

Heather Bares said...

great layout!

Sarah Coggins said...

Great job on the digi! I thought it was a traditional page until you said it was done in PSE. I have a few free digi templates available on my blog. Grab 'em to play with. :)

Krissynae said...

Love the layout. I love the softness of the colors. Great job. What a cutie.